Re: My impressions on KDE and KDEPIM 4.10

El Dissabte, 26 de gener de 2013, a les 12:03:03, Martin Steigerwald va
escriure:
> Am Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013 schrieb Josep Febrer:
> > > Do you have the debian derived packages checked in to any public
> > > repository?
> >
> > Unfortunately not, but I have no trouble uploading if someone gives me
> > access  to one.
> > Although, that these packages work for me, I have to admit, they can't
> > compare  with the Debian ones and they need a bit more work.
> > Also because of other particular needs, right now, these packages are
> > builded  with other more recent stuff that I builded myself, like Mesa
> > 9.0.1, and Qt 4.8.4 (because it fixed some bugs that affected me with
> > 4.10).
> > But I can try to rebuild on a clean machine.
>
> Mesa 9.0.1 wouldn´t be an issue here, since I also built it, in order to
> test an intel gfx issue against latest fdo master git + some patch by an
> intel gfx developer.
>
> Qt 4.8.4 is in wheezy anyway? But you could upload these as well.

I updated to Qt 4.8.4 because KDE 4.10 exposed some bugs on my setup that
weren't present on KDE 4.8, but since then the KDE devs added workarounds for
Qt 4.8.2, so that upgrade it is not as necessary.

Josep