Re: KDE SC 4.9.5 upgrade #1: nepomuk issue and kwin styles

sabato 26 gennaio 2013 Manuel ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> we have updated the kde-runtime package in qt-kde.debian.net; now pulls
> nepomuk-core-runtime so nepomuk won't stop working.
>
> Also we have updated various kwin styles packages to make them usuable
> again and also to prevent a crash in systemsettings.
>
> Cheers.

lunedì 28 gennaio 2013

Hello,

I'm testing the packages in  qt-kde.debian.net and I've found that nepumuk
works too much: i.e. It doesn't follow the rules in systemsettings and it was
indexing a removable device even if the option of forgetting about removable
devices was chosen. I had to stop completely nepomuk to un-mount an external
HDD safely. Has someone else experienced this issue? Thank you

Valerio