Re: My impressions on KDE and KDEPIM 4.10

El Dilluns, 21 de gener de 2013, a les 17:33:16, vau escriure:
> Other popular shared git repositories would be github or gitorious. I can
> make publically viewable repositories at work, but I'm not sure if that'd
> be useful enough.

Anyone know if github or gitorious can host a debian repository?

BTW, I just builded PyKDE4 and kdepim-runtime with kolab support packages.

To build PyKDE4 from 4.10 rc3 I just needed to make minor adjustments to the
debian patches and build with python-qt and python-sip packages from
experimental.

Josep