Re: My impressions on KDE and KDEPIM 4.10

Hi,

El Dilluns, 21 de gener de 2013, a les 11:30:31, Diane Trout va escriure:
> On Monday, January 21, 2013 00:34:29 Josep Febrer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> Did you try building PyKDE4? That was the only kubuntu package I tried that
> didn't build from source for me.

No, I haven't tried that one.

> Do you have the debian derived packages checked in to any public repository?

Unfortunately not, but I have no trouble uploading if someone gives me access
to one.
Although, that these packages work for me, I have to admit, they can't compare
with the Debian ones and they need a bit more work.
Also because of other particular needs, right now, these packages are builded
with other more recent stuff that I builded myself, like Mesa 9.0.1, and Qt
4.8.4 (because it fixed some bugs that affected me with 4.10).
But I can try to rebuild on a clean machine.

> As Sune wanted the updated packages to be based on the debian git
> repositories, I'm assuming the next step for me would be to start building
> from debian derived packages and replacing my kubuntu-esque ones.

I started from debian git repositories and compared with the kubuntu ones, and
mixed some stuff, for example, some debian patches were more updated on the
kubuntu repositorie, but on kdepim, because debian was too older, I just took
the kubuntu one and adapted from there, but not much really.

> Oh also, did you have libkolab & libkolabxml? kdepim-runtime has an optional
> dependency on the kolab stuff.

I missed that, because I didn't need Kolab, but with the new Kolab version
just around I think I will try.

Josep