Re: Squeeze: Problems with contact data in Kontact

Hi Diederik,

Thanks for your mail.

> When typing a name or email address Kontact shows a label from which
> it retrieves the suggestions for autocompletion. What does it say
> with you?

For an answer I would like to refer to my first mail from today.

> In System Settings -> Personal Information, there's an item "Akonadi
> Resources Configuration".

I do not have this item in KDE System Settings -> Personal Information.
What I see there are the following items:

- Passwort & User Access
- Paths

That's all.

How can I get the item "Akonadi Resources Configuration" into KDE system
settings? I checked all Debian packages referring to Akonadi, but
according to me there is no uninstalled Akonadi package that could
create the "Akonadi Resources Configuration" item in the KDE system
settings.

Regards,

Jens