Re: Squeeze: Problems with contact data in Kontact

On Saturday 12 January 2013 20:19:59 Jens Radloff wrote:
> When I want to address an email in Kontact to a person who I added to my
> contact list AFTER my installation of Squeeze, then the auto-completion
> in the "To"-field either does not find that person, or it shows an email-
> adress that I saved BEFORE my installation of Debian Squeeze.

When typing a name or email address Kontact shows a label from which it
retrieves the suggestions for autocompletion. What does it say with you?

In System Settings -> Personal Information, there's an item "Akonadi Resources
Configuration". Is there an item representing your contact there and does it have
a green 'circle' with "Ready"?

Kontact/KMail in Squeeze uses Akonadi to retrieve various data, so you may want
to check that.

HTH,
  Diederik