Re: Squeeze: Problems with contact data in Kontact

Hello Jens,

Am Samstag 12 Januar 2013 schrieb Jens Radloff:
snip
> To explain the latter more detailed: In Debian Squeeze, I just changed
> the email address of a person whose contact information I created in
> Debian Lenny, but when I want to address an email to that person in
> Debian Squeeze, then the auto-completion in the "To"-field shows me the
> old email-address (from Debian Lenny), not the email address that I just
> saved in the contact information in Kontact.
snip
> How can I fix this problem?
Imho: The auto completion has nothing to do with the address book¹. Open
(in German, for I have LANG=de_DE.UTF-8) "Einstellungen -> Kmail einrichten
-> E-Mail-Editor". Then you will find a button bar titled "Zuletzt
verwendete Adressen bearbeiten …". There you will find the addresses KMail
uses for auto completion. When you select one of these, you will be able to
edit it.

¹ From the address book(s) you can choose an address when you click on the
button "Auswählen"

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matthias Müller