Re: wheezy issues

Op 03-01-13 16:03, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer schreef:
On Sat 22 Dec 2012 09:58:02 Luc Castermans escribió:
Op 16-12-12 15:52, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer schreef:
[snip]
Done; and backtrace attached.
Sorry for the delay. Saddly I can't get any ideas from it :-/

Ok; bug is still active on my desktop. As mentioned before
my systems comprise of desktops and a server. The desktop´s /home
dir is NFS-mounted on the server, so incl. de user .kde-dirs. The server
was running Squeeze, upgraded to Wheezy yesterday.
Overall behaviour did not change.

Also before I mentioned the behaviour that the KDE splashscreen
(with the 5 icons) remains visible after logging out + in of the
same account. Processes seems normaly running except that I cannot
see the normal KDE desktop. Further notices KWIN is eating up to 80% CPU
in this "mode".

Maybe this triggers some thoughts...

Luc

begin:vcard