Re: KDE 4.10

On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 06:43:53PM +1100, Julian wrote:
> Hi Diane,
> I was curious as to what you started as a base.
> Essentially I would start with browsing the official repo here:
> Bare repositories:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/
> gitweb (browse tree(s)):
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb

Yes thats what I did.

The kubuntu packages are at:

Vcs-Browser: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/kdelibs
Vcs-Bzr: https://code.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/kdelibs

> So if you're working on the official repo's there should be some packaging
> "conventions" present that you can refer to. There are also some patches
> that may still be applicable.

Also yes. several patches were reported as "can be reversed" so I'm pretty
sure KDE was fixing their bugs.

> Only need to start one package at a time so if you have a compilable
> kde4libs tree
> you could push that copy to github and so on.

Ok. Its bed time for me but I'll try to do that tomorrow morning.

Diane