Re: Missing dependencies for system-config-printer-kde

Hi,

Nice to hear this, thank you very much.
A short question: while reading your answer to the bugreport I noticed
that you said the subject module will get deprecated. Could you please
tell where I can read more about this?

Thanks,

Pavel Mihaduk