Why Doesn't Kgpg Depend On GnuPG ?!

Can anyone here think of a reason why package KGpg does NOT depend on any
version of GnuPG (neither V1 nor V2, nor even PGP) ?

[I presume kgpg is compatible with gnupg2, but I'd be using v1 ...]

I'm using Squeeze, but the situation is the same for Wheezy.

nick@mybox:~$ apt-cache depends kgpg
kgpg
  Depends: kdebase-runtime
  Depends: kdepim-runtime
  Depends: libc6
  Depends: libkabc4
  Depends: libkdecore5
  Depends: libkdeui5
  Depends: libkio5
  Depends: libkpimutils4
  Depends: libqt4-dbus
  Depends: libqtcore4
  Depends: libqtgui4
  Depends: libsolid4
  Depends: libstdc++6

There isn't even a 'suggests' or a 'recommends'.

I'd gladly submit a Debian (packaging) bug for this, but I keep thinking it's
so obvious an issue that there must be a reason I'm just not seeing for it
being like it is .....

Cheers
Nick
--