Re: kdepim-runtime 4.8.4 in experimental, call for testing

On Mié 25 Jul 2012 06:41:42 Benjamin Eikel escribió:
> Hello,
[snip]
> does the plan to release kdepim 4.8.4 for experimental users still exist?
> As far as I can see, the source packages did not change for over a month
> now [1]. Will there be any binary packages, too?

It does exists. IIRC, the last time it was tried it was very crashy, so it
didn't get uploaded. But please take note that I must be mistaken, as I
haven't had the chance to check it for myself and my memory may be playing
tricks with me ;)

--
6: Cual es el boton del mouse que permite acceder a las acciones mas
comunes del manejo de archivos

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/