Re: kdepim-runtime 4.8.4 in experimental, call for testing

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012, 23:54:53 schrieb Modestas Vainius:
> We would like to thank you all for testing and giving valuable feedback.
> kdepim 4.8.4 will shortly arrive at experimental or qt-kde.debian.net so
> you can test the full KDE PIM 4.8 suite and maybe even start using it. The
> plan is to upload kdepim-runtime 4.8.x and kdepim 4.8.x to backports soon
> after they open for Wheezy backports (which will happen sometime after
> Wheezy release).

does the plan to release kdepim 4.8.4 for experimental users still exist? As
far as I can see, the source packages did not change for over a month now [1].
Will there be any binary packages, too?

Kind regards
Benjamin

[1] http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kdetrunk/