Re: NVidia drivers in KDE

On Lun 23 Jul 2012 10:38:16 Grześ Andruszkiewicz escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Marco,
> I did the change, but I haven't observed any difference...
>
> Marek,
> I can confirm that it does work for Chrome.... but it breaks Iceweasel
> (the performance drops in a very similar level to Chrome at different
> settings)
>
> Do you know if all nVidia cards have these issues? I was planning to
> upgrade, but the situation makes me wonder if it is worth sticking
> with nVidia...

Well, I have been using radeon boards for some years now. As I don't do games
nor very special things, in the long time I have a very nice experience.

In other words, I have ditched NVidia for the radeons with FLOSS drivers.

--
No hay preguntas tontas, solo tontos que no preguntan.
 personaje, en un mail del LugFi.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/