Squeeze Konqueror Crashes - Need Debug Symbols

Hi All,

I've finally gotten sick enough of Konqueror crashes on Squeeze to want to do
something about it.

Several times a week I get Konqueror (4.4.5 / AMD64) dying on me, announced by
Dr.Konqui popping up, offering to let me produce a crash-dump and report the
error as a bug, failing to find enough information to make the dump worthwhile
but suggesting that I might want to install debugging symbols to improve the
situation, and then having the 'Install Debug Symbols' button greyed out so I
can't.

Screenshots for those interested :
http://www.glimmer.adsl24.co.uk/images/temp/KDE44-Konqueror-crash-
a-20120710.png
http://www.glimmer.adsl24.co.uk/images/temp/KDE44-Konqueror-crash-
b-20120710.png
http://www.glimmer.adsl24.co.uk/images/temp/KDE44-Konqueror-crash-
c-20120711.png

I've searched packages.d.o for anything resembling a package of Konqueror
debug symbols, but without success.  (Searching package descriptions for
"konqueror debug symbols" finds 46 other packages' debug symbols but nothing
for Konqueror ...)

Likewise, doing :
 # apt-cache search "debug symbols"|grep -i konq
finds debug symbols for 305 other packages but not Konqueror.

Can anyone tell me what to install so as to get usable crash dumps so as to
become able to submit Konqueror bug reports ?

Cheers
Nick
--
Never FDISK after midnight