Re: Trinity

Hi,
A couple of weeks ago I joined this list because
1) I've been using KDE for quite a long time, from 2006 on
2) I wanted to be more involved in the community
3) I needed some help with an issue I run into
4) I wanted to help back when my limited knowledge of the topics allowed.

This thread is taking away my desire to be part of this community,
doesn't help me solve any issue and doesn't give me the opportunity to
help someone else.

I am now facing two choices: either abandon the list or create a smart
filter to send undesired emails straight to the bin.

Please, please please, stop this now.
Thank you.