Re: kdepim-runtime 4.8.4 in experimental, call for testing

On Thursday 28 June 2012 23:54:53 Modestas Vainius wrote:
> However, given a range of mixed experiences, some
> of them positive, some negative, it seems that Debian Wheezy would be
> better  off with kdepim-runtime 4.4.11.1 + kdepim 4.4.11.1 combination

How much as I'd like it to be different, I totally agree.

> We would like to thank you all for testing and giving valuable feedback.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity.
At the very least I don't have to keep 2 calendars up to date anymore and it
gives me the possibility to play with my pet-peeve ;-)

> kdepim 4.8.4 will shortly arrive at experimental or qt-kde.debian.net so
> you  can test the full KDE PIM 4.8 suite and maybe even start using it.
> The plan is to upload kdepim-runtime 4.8.x and kdepim 4.8.x to backports

Awesome.

Cheers,
  Diederik