Re: kdepim-runtime 4.8.4 in experimental, call for testing

On Monday 25 June 2012 09:33:46 Felix Lenders wrote:
> I couldn't find any Calender Selection Window in KOrganzier

It's in the bottom-left part of KOrganizer, you may have to move your mouse
around in that area, since (apparently) it's not (clearly) visible in all cases,
so look for a handle to enlarge that section

> If I then try to add the appropriate Calender and
> select Akonadi-Resouce in the following Window, I am unable to find the
> OwnCloud Calender. I'd be glad if anyone has a hint.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but in the Resource Configuration
screen there's a section "Akonadi Resource Settings", which is empty in my case,
but if you click on "Manage Calendar Sources", you should see (or able to add)
your ownCloud Calendar Source.

If that's not what you meant, could you rephrase your issue with (optionally)
screenshots or sth like that?

Diederik