Re: kdepim-runtime 4.8.4 in experimental, call for testing

> lunedì 25 giugno 2012
>
> Kontact took a little more to run but it started, almost everything is
> working out-of-the-box (it seems like a migration tool has done the magic)
> my google calendar and my google contacts are in place, just notes are
> having troubles. I'm going to look if I can fix them.
>
> Valerio

lunedì 25 giugno 2012

Notes are not migrating properly, everytime kontact is started notes try to
migrate and it create a new resource inside akonadi that has something wrong.
This new resource translates into a new folder that has a maildir structure
inside .local/notes. After that, knotes shows the notes I already have and
when I create a new one, knotes changes the content of notes.ics inside
.kde/share/apps/knotes, indeed it doesn't use the new format. Summarizing,
everytime I start kontact, a new empty maildir folder is added to .local/notes
and so a new akonadi resource that are not used at all.

Valerio