Debian KDE maintainers stance on bug reporting

Hi

I went through some bug reports on Debian BTS and I have found this message:
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=539488#24>
It made me wonder: what is official stance of Debian KDE maintainers on
reporting bugs?

Until now I though that rule of thumb is "report any bugs found to your
distribution, they will forward it upstream if appropriate".
For a moment, KDE SC in Debian is in sync with upstream.
So, if I happen to find any bugs which I believe are KDE SC related, should I
file them to Debian BTS or should I go to upstream?
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski