Re: How to show birthdays defined in KAddressbook in KOrganizer

Michael Thaler wrote:
> How do I actually add Birthdays & Anniversaries in the Akonadi resource? I
> did not find any way to do this, but I don't know Akonadi at all, so I
> might have looked at the wrong places.

Two possibilities:
1. In Korganizer, right click in a blank place below "Akonadi resource",
this will open a short popup with one choice only: "Add agenda". Click on
this.

2. Or in SystemSetting, go to "Personal information", choose "Calendar" in
the resoruce list and then click on "Add..."

Next steps are similar in both cases:
from the new window, you can choose "Akonadi" or "Birthday dates from
AdressBook".
If you choose "Birthday..." it's finished after the options window, but I
don't know if this resource will stay in future KDE.
If you choose Akonadi, then in the new window click on "Manage Calendar
Sources", then on "Add..." and choose "Birthday & Anniversaries", then
define options (day to remind, filters, ...) adn it's finished.

Hope this help
xavier