smooth-tasks

Hi all,

given that smooth-tasks gets removed and apparently it can't compile on kde
4.8, i've found a fork online and packaged it.

http://galileo.dmi.unict.it/~ltworf/smooth-tasks/

i did not change the original maintainer field, but i know him personally and
he hasn't been replying. he's on cc.

the fork works and i am using it right now, but i don't know why, plasma
decided that it's a different plasmoid than the previous version so i had to
remove the "X" plasmoid and add it again (and reconfigure it).

I've changed the homepage in the control file.

I think the changelog has to be edited because i am not sure of which version
number should be assigned to the package.

Let me know your comments (cc me in the replies since am not in the mailing
list).

In case of upload, neither me or Salvo Rinaldi are DD so after the very likely
modifications required a sponsor would be required.

Bye

--
Salvo Tomaselli