kmail freeze when inserting something from addressbook into composer and then sending mail

Hi!

1. Click on an email in address book.

2. write some subject and some text

3. Cut&Paste some phone number from an address book entry.

4. Press "Send".

kmail hangs. I see the process with 99% CPU usage and it does not respond
to SIGTERM, only to SIGKILL.

When I use kwrite to write the text, insert the phone number there and
then cut&paste the whole text into a composer window it works.

Can anybody reproduce this?

Today I wrote a mail 4 times until I found this out.

This is with KDE SC 4.8.3 + 4.7.4 + KDEPIM latest Sid. I wonder whether it
makes sense to do an upstream bug report. May well be due to that wild
version mixture. I do not remember whether I saw this before KDE SC 4.8.3,
I do that quite rarely.

Ciao,