Re: KDE Plasma Workspaces 4.8.3 available in qt-kde.debian.net

Hi

You can download them from packages.debian.org and then

# dpkg -i <package_name.deb>

for the installation

otherwise

you can add sid repository into /etc/apt/sources.list and

#aptitude update

#aptitude install libattr1 libacl1

after that you can remove the sid repository from the preference file and make

#aptitude update

(be aware not to make aptitute safe-upgrade with the sid repository enabled)

cheers

Luca