Special window/application settings don't work anymore since Qt 4.8.1

Hi,

I appreciate the hard work of the Debian KDE maintainers and want to
say a big Thank You!

I think since Qt was upgraded to version 4.8.1 on Debian/sid I have
the small problem that special window/application settings are ignored.

For instance, I have a setting to prevent drawing the window decoration
(to save desktop space) of 'konsole'. With the Qt update, this does not
work anymore -- the window border and title is always drawn.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Frank
--