Re: KOrganizer half-broken after upgrade of rest of KDE to 4.7 - does not show existing data

On 2012-03-19 18:38, Mirosław Zalewski wrote:
On 19/03/2012 at 22:55, Filipus Klutiero<chealer@gmail.com>  wrote:

I cannot see the box you refer to. I checked the menus for a while and I
frankly don't see why I don't have it. Could you send a screenshot of
how KOrganizer looks for you?
Sure. It's so big and obvious, I had hard time finding it too :) . I attached
screenshot to my message.

Oh! Thanks, I would never have figured that out without the screenshot. The panels of KOrganizer are resizable. It looks like I must have decided I used a single calendar a long time ago and reduced that one to the minimum, so I was not seeing the Calendars panel at all. The only way to get it back was to take the bar at complete bottom of the window, left, and to raise it. Then I was able to add new calendars.

At least one user is reportedly affected by this problem even with KOrganizer 4.8.1. Is anyone not affected by this problem? Here, 2 existing users on 2 are affected. I also created a new user just to be sure, and that new user also couldn't create events.