Re: KOrganizer is unusable after upgrade to 4.7.4

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:42:25 +0100
Mirosław Zalewski <miniopl@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

Hello Mirosław,

> Sorry for all that muddle. Korganizer is very important app for me and
> I was shocked when I found out that upgrade broke it.

No need to apologise;  I'm sure I'm not the only person that's glad you
reported the issue and its cure.  I fell foul of the loss of calendar,
too.

The most worrying thing is that it happened at upgrade stage, and wasn't
noticed by developers.

--
 Regards  _
Just stop and take a second