Re: KOrganizer half-broken after upgrade of rest of KDE to 4.7 - does not show existing data (was Re: KOrganizer is unusable after upgrade to 4.7.4)

On 19/03/2012 at 22:55, Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot see the box you refer to. I checked the menus for a while and I
> frankly don't see why I don't have it. Could you send a screenshot of
> how KOrganizer looks for you?

Sure. It's so big and obvious, I had hard time finding it too :) . I attached
screenshot to my message.

By the way, Akonadi calendars have issues with creating sub to-dos. They just
don't show as sub ones until you restart KOrganizer. Localdir calendars works
fine.

Unfortunately, I don't know how delete Akonadi calendar and create localdir
one. When I'm trying to delete, KOrganizer keep saying that I can't delete
default calendar. When I'm trying to add new one, KOrganizer just says that it
can't do that (for reason unknown). I would like to do it old fashioned way
(through editing of text files), but I did not yet find where does KOrganizer
keep information about available calendars.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski