Re: Options for kdepim using kde 4.7/unstable?

Benjamin Eikel:
> > I suspect something like that, but can't nail it down. The fact, that
> > if I fire up gnome, I see the "expected" consumption, around 15W, and
> > on a freshly created account, kde pulls around 22W idleing around
> > indicates that it's in some way kde related I think.
>
> have you tried "powertop" [1] to get an idea which process might be
> responsible for the power consumption?

Indeed, I did, which led me to plasma-desktop in the first place. I see
around 300 wakeups/s, 1/3 of them via plasma-desktop. Expected are around
120-150 on "my" kde workspace. Of course, in "idle" state.

Anyway, atm, not even my stomach seems to have any suspicion :-\.

regards,
	Dietz
--
To be a bug is a dumb thing, a silly and a bump thing,
but to be a bug is something, and You're not a thing at all.