Re: Options for kdepim using kde 4.7/unstable?

Johannes Graumann:
> Hi,
>
> For my new laptop I'm tempted to go with kde 4.7 as now residing in
> unstable. However, the lack of kdepim therein is a show stopper for me.
> Do inofficial repositories exist to get kontact none the less? Are
> their other options?

Current kde from unstable is a bad idea for a laptop imho, because for some
reason, plasma-desktop permanently pulls some % of cpu time, therefore
ruining battery life.

regards
	Dietz
--
To be a bug is a dumb thing, a silly and a bump thing,
but to be a bug is something, and You're not a thing at all.