Re: Phonon and pulseaudio

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:54:10 +1100
Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Scott,

As you've probably read by now, I've already implemented Florian's
solution.  No matter; thanks for your response.

> Perhaps it's related to this:-

The .conf file mentioned in that post doesn't exist here.  Whether that's
because, or in spite, of Florian's method I don't know.  Just noticed it
was posted only yesterday, and relates to Sid.  I'm using Testing.  I'll
make a note of it, just in case the problem arises if/when that version
of pulseaudio migrates.  Hopefully, that particular issue will be ironed
out before any migration occurs.

> (sorry, it doesn't affect me, so I can't offer any suggestions)

Don't apologise;  You offered information that was relevant.  If
Florian's suggestion had not worked, yours would have been the next to
try.

--
 Regards  _
You destroyed my confidence, you broke my nerve