Re: KDE 4.8 and KDEPIM 2

Eshat Cakar <info@eshat.de>
> Ignoring the fact, that kdebase-runtime is an empty transition package,
> which was replaced by kde-runtime, there are no plans and hence no ETA
> for 4.8 and kdepim2 yet.

Actually, the new kde-runtime git repository is a symbolic link to the old
kdebase-runtime one; so checking out any of them is fine, however I recommend
to use the new kde-runtime for obvious reasons.

Also, Martin, note that the KDE SC is not just kde-runtime; there are more
packages and you can follow the commits pushed to all of them (including the
kde-extras and "krap" ones) using the pkg-kde-commits mailing list.