Re: virtuoso-t consumes a lot of cpu time

Hi,

Am Wednesday 04 January 2012 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Did you make sure that all the depencing of Nepomuk was updated as well?
> Virtuoso, streamanalyzer, soprano…

I double checked this, streamanalyzer seems to be the only non-
sid/experimental component from these, I run wheezy apart from the kde stuff:

rd@blackbox:~$ apt-cache policy libstreamanalyzer0
libstreamanalyzer0:
  Installiert: 0.7.6-2
  Kandidat:    0.7.6-2
  Versionstabelle:
     0.7.7-1 0
        300 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ sid/main i386 Packages
 *** 0.7.6-2 0
        500 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ wheezy/main i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
rd@blackbox:~$

I try to update this component to the sid version.

Maybe narrowing down the data to be indexed helps to narrow down the problem.

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch