Re: kontact settings crash in KDE SC 4.7.2

Am Sonntag, 27. November 2011 schrieb Sune Vuorela:
> On 2011-11-27, Benjamin Eikel <debian@eikel.org> wrote:
> >> Opening settings in KMail or in KAddressbook started stand alone it
> >> works.
> >>
> >> I wonder how to get rid of the new barcode display for addresses.
> >> They do not match my aesthetic sense and I do not use them.
> >
> > Dito, I also do not like them.
>
> I like them. I added them :p
>
> (There has been added a option the next feature release of KDE's
> software stack to turn them off)

Yes, "Settings/Show QR codes" according to Andras Mantia on kdepim-users.
But only starting with 4.8.

Manually:

[View]
QRCodes=false

in ~/.kde/share/config/akonadi_contactrc

But this seems to need 4.7.3. At least it didn´t work here. Can anybody
else try it too?