Re: [OT] kde 4.6.4 backports problem

A Dimarts, 4 d'octubre de 2011, Martin Alfke va escriure:
> On 04.10.2011, at 13:02, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> > A Dimarts 04 Octubre 2011, Martin Alfke va escriure:
> >> On 04.10.2011, at 09:58, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> […]
>
> >> Can you mount the device from commandline?
> >>
> >> sudo mount /dev/sdb1 /mnt
> >> df
> >> sudo umount /mnt
> >
> > yes, root can do it.
>
> OK. In this case it should be a permission problem with polkit.

how to solve it?

> >> Has the automatic mounting been successful prior upgrading KDE?
> >
> > I think so, however I have been a drastical measure and i have
> > reinstalled squeeze and now I'm installing 4.6.4 backports.
> >
> > Have I to have some special pinning in the preferences file?
>
> For backporting I only used squeeze binary and wheeze sources.
>
> Please check the installed polkit version after installation:
>
> dpkg -l | grep pol
> ii  gir1.2-polkit-1.0                    0.101-4~1bpo
>     GObject introspection data for PolicyKit ii  libpolkit-agent-1-0
>            0.101-4~1bpo                           PolicyKit Authentication
> Agent API ii  libpolkit-backend-1-0                0.101-4~1bpo
>                PolicyKit backend API ii  libpolkit-gobject-1-0
>    0.101-4~1bpo                           PolicyKit Authorization API ii
> libpolkit-gobject-1-dev              0.101-4~1bpo
>  PolicyKit Authorization API - development files ii  libpolkit-qt-1-1
>                0.99.0-3~1bpo                          PolicyKit-qt-1
> library ii  libpolkit-qt-1-dev                   0.99.0-3~1bpo
>              PolicyKit-qt-1 development files ii  libsepol1
>             2.0.41-1                               SELinux library for
> manipulating binary security policies ii  libsepol1-dev
>     2.0.41-1                               SELinux binary policy
> maniulation library and development files ii  policykit-1
>         0.101-4~1bpo                           framework for managing
> administrative policies and privileges ii  policykit-1-gnome
>      0.96-3                                 GNOME authentication agent for
> PolicyKit-1
>
> This list is from my backport squeeze chroot.

mine:

root@leonidas:~# dpkg -l | grep pol
ii  dc                                   1.06.95-2                         The
GNU dc arbitrary precision reverse-polish calculator
ii  gir1.2-polkit-1.0                    0.101-4~1bpo
GObject introspection data for PolicyKit
ii  libpolkit-agent-1-0                  0.101-4~1bpo
PolicyKit Authentication Agent API
ii  libpolkit-backend-1-0                0.101-4~1bpo
PolicyKit backend API
ii  libpolkit-gobject-1-0                0.101-4~1bpo
PolicyKit Authorization API
ii  libpolkit-qt-1-1                     0.99.0-3~1bpo
PolicyKit-qt-1 library
ii  libsepol1                            2.0.41-1
SELinux library for manipulating binary security policies
ii  policykit-1                          0.101-4~1bpo
framework for managing administrative policies and privileges
ii  policykit-1-gnome                    0.96-3
GNOME authentication agent for PolicyKit-1

still the same ....

I agree that it's a problem with the policykit.

Regards,

Leo