Re: Re: kdeinit crash problem

Hi,

I think I've finally managed to track down the issue and fix it. I thought I'd post what I've done here in case other people have the same issue, and also fail to get any help from the list...

I found:
http://forums.opensuse.org/archives/novell-archives/307492-kbuildsycoca-keeps-crashing.html

Which pointed me to /tmp and /var/tmp which have kde files for different users.
In /var/tmp there is kdecache-'user'
In /tmp/user/'number' there is kde-'user'

Deleting these has solved the problem. If someone could have mentioned them to me it would have saved a lot of time.