Re: Kubuntu Control center for debian

   >> Uwe
   >>

   > You mean in old versions of Kubuntu....

Well yes and no, the one of the link is the control center
of KDE3, but the new version of Kubuntu have a similar
though not  identic  MacOS like control center.

   > So the answer is, sort of - but it will be a long way from default
   > Debian stable+ (as Kubuntu is a long way from Debian, despite what the
   > box says).
   > I note that Trinity has already been suggested. Your alternative is to
   > use Lenny, which uses KDE3.5x (so it has KControl).
   > Either way it's a lot of trouble to go to for reduced funtionality, and
   > eye-candy.

Lenny with KDE3.5 means the standard KControl and not the
Kubunut one.  Ok I have not tried out trinity on newer
Debian versions (Sid?) So I am not sure which version of
KDE3.5 KControl trinity ships. But I see from yours answers
that having a different (MacOs) like control center is not a
very high priority goal.

Uwe Brauer