Re: Kubuntu Control center for debian

>> Regarding Re: Kubuntu Control center for debian; Diggory
>> Hardy <diggory.hardy@gmail.com> adds:

   > Do you mean the control centre of the Kubuntu
   > extensions? Kubuntu uses the standard "system settings"
   > application, but adds a few options to it, as far as I
   > know.

I am not sure that I understand. When I install debian I see
the standard KDE control center.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:KControl.png

When I install Kubuntu however I see a KDE control center
which looks like a clone of the MacOS control center. So I
am asking whether it is possible to obtains Kubuntu version
of the KDE control center in debian.

Uwe