Autodetect proxy not working in konqueror 4.4.5(KDE 4.4.5)

hey all:
   I had added in my DHCP server the following configuration options:
   option wpad code 252 = text;
   option wpad "http://172.16.0.83/wpad.dat";
I was testing from Debian squeeze 6.0.1 using konqueror 4.5.5 and in Settings ->
Configure Konqueror -> Proxy category, I selected the option to
automatically detect proxy settings.
When I restart kdm, I use konqueror to open a URL, I get a notifications:
"Could not find a usable proxy configuration script"
.I'm not seeing in the Apache logs any GET to wpad.dat files from konqueror.
Any idea?

--
Best Regards,
Qin Bo