Re: k4dirstat -- graphical disk usage display with cleanup facilities

On 09/13/2011 07:19 AM, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> Ritesh,
>
> You said:
>
> 	But this functionality is already available in Konqueror. Is
> 	there anything extra that kdirstat provides?
>
> I don't use Konqueror.  Can you explain how to produce the sortable
> tree view of k4dirstat?  It wasn't immediately obvious to me.
>
> Thanks,
> -Steve

It is not an exact equivalent of k4dirstat but something similar.

You can access it in Konqueror.

* Open Konqueror and access your home folder. This will open the File
Browser interface.
* View => View Mode => File Size View.

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf