Re: Can't find brazilian ABNT2 keyboard layout configuration in KDE4 - squeeze (SOLVED)

Your comment gave an idea: I took a look at another squeeze box I have
(I installed squeeze in this one myself). In this other machine, the
keyboard is working properly, ***and***:

1. Keyboard layouts is disabled in systemsettings;
2. There's no xorg.conf at all.

So I did a little more research and found a locale issue - my personal
profile was enforcing LANG=C, very old stuff. I removed that, and now,
with en_US.UTF-8, everything works (proper keymap both in X and in
console).

Best regards,
João