Re: On-screen display popup during DVD viewing

A Divendres, 17 de juny de 2011 19:16:27, Michael Schuerig va escriure:
> When I'm watching DVDs with vlc, at regular intervals an OSD popup
> appears. It looks similar to the volume popup, but has another icon that
> looks like a monitor. The same popup sometimes appears before the
> screensaver is activated and after it is deactivated.
>
> In the case of vlc, the popup might be triggered by a periodic event
> fired to prevent the screensaver from activating while a video is being
> shown.
>
> At any rate, I'd like to get rid of the popup. Does anyone know how to?

Perhaps you can send a screenshot when this popup appears, in this way it will
be much easier to help you.

To do it just press the PrintScreen key and ksnapshot will appear with the
screenshot, you just have to press the save button.

Best regards,

Josep