Re: KDE Software Compilation 4.6.1 has been uploaded to qt-kde.debian.net

Am Saturday 02 April 2011 schrieb Michael Schuerig:
> I've re-enabled the Strigi indexer, that for me previously caused more
> trouble than delight, and it's now ploughing trough my files.
> Occassionally, I'm getting notification dialogs that Nepomuk Service
> Stub (the process handling nepomukstrigiservice) has crashed with a
> segmentation fault, but nepomuk is recovering by itself, apparently.

*Whooohoo* there is it: KDE 4.6 ;).

I get a crash of Nepomuk Service Stub on login, even tough I have disabled
desktop search.

I also have a garbled collection in Amarok. Stuff is still there, but its
not sorted in albums, rather it seems its sorted in song titles or
something like that.

Apart from that everything is working fine! Lets see how it fares, but upto
now it appears to be really smooth!

Thanks a lot to all involved developers and testers!!!

Ciao,