Mouse disapeared after update of KDE to squeeze 6.0.1

Hi,

i just updated to squeeze 6.0.1 (from 6.0.0) and now my mouse pointer disappeared. As written in subject, i am using KDE.

I tried to change the style of the pointer, but that didn't help.
While loading a program (for example Icedove) the "jumping" icon is showed and can be moved by using the mouse-pad. Moving the pointer and klicking is possible - but it is hard to know where you are without seeing the pointer :)

Does anybody has an idea how I can get my mouse back? Thanks.

Greetings,

Christian