Re: 4.6 status again

Am Friday 11 March 2011 schrieb Михаил Шмаров:
> When will planning KDE 4.6 in unstable or experimental?

Hmm, I am pretty sure that a Debian Qt/KDE developer team member will let
us know when 4.6 is available or we see for ourselves when we apt-get
upgrade.

The question regarding 4.6 status has been asked already. I see no point
in repeating this question or even building up pressure on the team whose
members are voluntarily working on Qt/KDE for debian. I bet the team is
currently working on the packages and will let us know once they have
something for us to install.