Re: replacement for amarok 1.4. in squeeze?

Hi,

(sorry, the first one went off-list)

> On Saturday 05 February 2011 12.07:08 Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
>> now with the imminent release of squeeze, I'd like to know what is a
>> good replacement of lenny's amarok as both an audio player and
>> application to access my ipod.

Clementine is one of the continuations of Amarok 1.4.
It was ported to Qt4 and many things were fixed.

debian-multimedia.org has version 0.5.3 and the project website has
(unofficial) Debian packages for 0.6.

Although not part of Squeeze, it's maybe worth a look in case Amarok 2
does not fit your needs (yet).

Regards