Re: kded4 at 100%

Hi

Sorry by delay.

About my kded4, as i told, i turned off all modules, and closed all possible apps.

After some other tests (and reboots), i opened my konsole and started to kill all pids of kded4.

I really haven't idea why, but after some 3 or 4 times killing its, all returned to normal (cpu ~15% with all my apps in use).

Thanks for all,
Claudio