Krita

Hi,
I'm running Krita 1.6.3 on Debian Lenny with KDE 3.5.10. liblcms1 is installed, colorschemes are in ~/.color/icc.

I use Krita to convert images to another color-scheme. I open an image with RGB-Colors. With "Image / Convert Image" I switch to CYMK. If I try to save the image I get:

Cannot export images in CMYK.
        [  OK  ]

And then

Could not save
/home/telnix/apo-promotion/Projekte/lebenslösung/Tag der Erde/sonnenblume freigestellt sv cymk.png
              [  OK  ]

How can I convert images to CYMK using Krita?
Thanks in advance for your help
Best regards
--
Frank Becker