Re: sid network-manager-kde can't processed password

Hi,

> >> network-manager-kde can scan wifi networks and when i chose my router he
> >> detect right encryption (WPA/WPA2), I type my password, click OK button
> >> and everything seems fine.
> >>
> >> But when i click on network-manager-kde icon and then on the my wifi
> >> connection he open again password dialog with good password written in,
> >> when I click Ok nothing happens.

I just recently went from a wired connection to wifi, and experienced the same
problem. Connecting with wpa_cupplicant+dhclient manually works as expected,
and the kde network-manager gui shows my network in the scan, but silently
fails to connect...

> > Install plasma-widget-networkmanagement and use it instead of
> > network-manager- kde.
>
> Thanks for replay,
> I installed plasma-widget-networkmanagement but the problem remained.

Tried this as well, same result...

Do you have a long passphrase for your WPA2-PSK? The following bug could
possibly be related:

Cheers,
  Johannes