Re: sid network-manager-kde can't processed password

On 10/27/2010 06:53 PM, Modestas Vainius wrote:
Hello,

On trečiadienis 27 Spalis 2010 19:15:53 godo wrote:
Hi all,
I have this problem on my sid box for some time.
network-manager-kde can scan wifi networks and when i chose my router he
detect right encryption (WPA/WPA2), I type my password, click OK button
and everything seems fine.

But when i click on network-manager-kde icon and then on the my wifi
connection he open again password dialog with good password written in,
when I click Ok nothing happens.
If I don't have password protected router he can connect.

Install plasma-widget-networkmanagement and use it instead of network-manager-
kde.

Thanks for replay,
I installed plasma-widget-networkmanagement but the problem remained.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic